Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cedric


3 Important Things Learned so far.

  • Think outside the box and you will find Mrs. Simpson and maybe a candy bar.
  • Wordles are the coolest thing ever. I have tried to put one in all my group projects in all my other classes.
  • I also learned that poetry is everywhere, even in the school newspaper


3 Activities I liked or disliked.

  • I love that we interact with each other and have to get in front of the class and speak. It's one my favorite things to do in the class.
  • I am not a huge Anything Else Cafe fan. I miss points every time because I do not reply to questions that have already been answered. It is helpful though.
  • Leaving the class to write the poem was a lot of fun. I loved getting out of the room and bouncing ideas off of one another.

My feelings about Intro to Lit:

I am fan of this class because I had an idea of what to expect. Being that I have taken two other courses with Mrs. Simpson. I knew it wasn't going to be a walk in the park, but I also knew that I would enjoy going there. So far I have written poetry, which I haven't done in a couple years and now continuing on my third blog team. It has been a great semester so far and it will be even better with an "A" at the end. The tools and concepts I have learned will definitely pay off throughout my college career.

6 comments:

  1. I really liked your closing sentences, i laughed at many of your post, the picture is really funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joe, the photo is very funny but it also relates to the class, as we are always thinking outside of the box. I Also think that the wordles were a cool idea i thought they helped bring out the character within the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My man, Cedric!! You are featured on my blog this week so check out Lit 2000 Reflections on the blog roll on the right sidebar. Nice job. Just a couple of errors in your mechanics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ced! I love the photo you incorporated into your blog post. It's very creative and as soon as I saw it i started to laugh. Also, I love how you are honest about things that dont interest you. The anything else cafe is not my biggest fan either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picture really caught my attention. So creative!! I also loved leaving the room to write our poems. I liked being able to sit indian style and just chat with my partner about possible ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the comedic attitude you took towards this post - I couldn't stop smiling while reading it. Do you have a blog of your own? If so, I'd absolutely love to read it. YOU'RE A HOOT!

    ReplyDelete