Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jessica's thoughts at midterms


three things I learned


An online class can be way more time consuming than you think! I also learned that's its allot more creative than a classroom setting.


I became way more computer savvy, I more confident in my computer skills now.


I can now look deeper into writing at the creative aspects authors use to write pieces


3 activities that I either liked or didn't like


I loved the candy reward, I thought it gave people an incentive to try hard and do their best.


I liked the journals and getting to to write about our feelings and however we felt.


I liked the voice animation on our home page it was a creative way at giving directions.


3 sentences that represent how I felt about what I learned and what you did in class


Loved the very hands on approach to class and us being able to learn from each other.


I liked the in class activities we did I felt like they were fun and we learned from them.
I realized that I should stop Procrastinating on my assignments in order to be more creative





4 comments:

  1. Short and sweet im digging it, maybe a little more organized, picture is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like my vokis, Jessica. Watch your mechanics (e.g., a lot, periods, comma splices).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that sometimes computer classes can be more time consuming! I like the way this class is split, F2F and online. I also, LOVE doing the journal entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really agree with your thoughts! I too love the candy bars... lol!

    ReplyDelete