Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3 Things I have learned

- I learned the importance of being prepared for class. Luckily I learned this early... I think it was the 2nd class
- I learned that there are alot of different kinds of poems
- I learned how to use a computer in many more ways than I thought possible. I thought I was pretty good with computers before this class, I had no idea you could do so many things.

3 Activities I enjoyed

- Believe it or not I enjoyed writing paper one.
- I enjoyed writing our poems in class. I liked how we got to go wherever we wanted to write these poems. It really got my mind working.
- I enjoy when we do free write activities during class. I like watching the youtube videos and then being able to just write whatever comes to mind after.

How I feel...

Honesly I was thinking with this being an online class that it may not be too much work and may be an easy "A". Was I wrong!! But I am very glad I took this class. I have learned so much and everything we do it interesting and fun. I guess the teacher isn't too bad either!! She makes every class interesting and has so much enthusiasm. I really am enjoying this class.




No comments:

Post a Comment