Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Amy Blog Post 4


Good evening. It's that time again for 5 Minutes of Horror, the radio show that will chill your soul and rattle your minds. Sit back and don't relax.

“They Came By night”

Setting: A stormy Halloween night with the streets abandoned Susie and Jessica are the only ones who are determined enough to walk the dark streets to retrieve candy. Many houses are dark, but some have candy bowls out for those who wish to stop by. Susie is dressed in a scary kitty cat outfit with heels, while Jessica is dressed as a cheerleader. The wind is blowing so hard that it is making a whistling noise.

Music: Out

Narrator: Susie and Jessica had already received handfuls of candy from three homes and are excited for how much candy they will be getting tonight. The two decide that the weather is starting to get bad so they will just go to a couple more houses before calling is a night and heading home.

Sound: BOOM! (Lightning strikes)

Susie: Maybe we should go home now, that really scared me, plus my feet are starting to hurt.

Jessica: Come on, it was not that bad and I told you not to wear those shoes, it’s your fault you should have listened to me.

Sound: Ruffling trees and the whistling wind

Narrator: Just when Jessica and Susie thought everything was safe they soon start to see a mysterious shadow of a man from time to time. Scared, they start to head back home.

Jessica: Susie I don’t know about you, but I have seen a man in a mask at almost every house we have gone to. I think we are being followed.

Susie: Jessica stop, you are just trying to scare me; I haven’t seen anyone and we are the only ones out here.

Music: Erie

Jessica: There! Susie you see him?

Susie: Oh my gosh, seriously why is he wearing a mask? Do you know him? Please tell me you do!

Sound: Lightning strikes again!

Susie: I know I am in heels but I am ready to run, we are almost home. Jess seriously, let’s go!

Jessica: I TOLD YOU! Why didn’t you listen to me when I told you we were being followed? Okay, let’s run!

Narrator: Just as Susie and Jessica reach the front door of Susie’s house they open it and yell for her parents. With no response they try to calm down and get their composure, when suddenly, there was a knock at the door…

Sound: Scream!

Music: Out

1 comment:

  1. Is your man at the door with others. You need to relate your story back to "they came by night."

    ReplyDelete